The following sites Roche's Phase 2/3 Study of RG6206 have opened for enrollment.
- UCLA Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA
- University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
- Hugo W. Moser Research Institute at Kennedy Krieger, Inc., Baltimore, MD
- University of Iowa Stead Family's Children Hospital, Iowa City, IA
- Neuromuscular Research Center, Scottsdale, AZ
- Center for Integrative Rare Disease Research in Atlanta, Atlanta, GA
- Las Vegas Clinic, Las Vegas, NV
Additional information about this study, titled, Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of BMS-986089 in Ambulatory Boys With Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy, can be found here.