Jett Foundation is calling for the help of our families, friends, and supporters. Join us for our 20th Anniversary Go! for Duchenne Virtual Challenge!
This challenge is in celebration of Jett’s 20th year of empowering families and providing support services to those in the Duchenne community and beyond. There are approximately 15,000 individuals living with Duchenne muscular dystrophy in the United States; each year, 2,000 individuals and families (and growing!) impacted by Duchenne and other neuromuscular disorders turn to Jett Foundation for support.
Your help is needed to raise critical funds and awareness for our mission and our programs such as Camp Promise, Jett Giving Fund, family support groups, educational workshops, and more. By doing so, we are able to help extend and enrich the lives of individuals affected by Duchenne muscular dystrophy and other neuromuscular disorders. Our collective goal is to come together as a team across the country to raise funds and awareness for Duchenne!
Ready to accept the challenge? There are a few steps to get started! You can choose to participate solo or create a team. Then choose how you want to move: roll, walk, run, swim, golf, or cycle.
- Register: Registering is super easy! Follow the steps at jettchallenge.org to create your account and fundraising page.
- Personalize your page: You can customize your fundraising page by changing your photo, updating your mileage goal, and updating your page description to share your personal story of why this is so important to you.
- Share your link: Make sure to share your fundraising page on social media and by email so friends and family can support you during your challenge! Sharing frequently will help remind your community that there is still time to support if they haven’t already.
- Move: Set aside time on June 19 or 20 to complete your challenge! Take lots of photos and update your family and friends online when you’ve met your mileage and fundraising goals.
- Thank your supporters: a little thank you goes a long way! Post a thank you message after the event to show your gratitude to each donor. You can share your link one last time for those who may have missed
All participants who sign up for our 20th Anniversary Virtual Challenge will receive a challenge t-shirt and a drawstring bag filled with Jett swag! Get a head start and sign up today to also secure a limited edition Jett Foundation Yeti 20oz Tumbler, while supplies last!
Make a splash, rock your Jett swag, and spread awareness! Show us your Jett spirit for a chance to win your choice of AirPods or a $200 Visa gift card.
There are also additional prizes for our top overall fundraisers! First place will have the chance to choose between either a PlayStation5 or Quadstick. The second-place prizes are an Apple Watch or Nintendo Switch. And last, but not least, third-place will receive a bike or VR Headset. Plus, if you raise the most funds in your challenge category (roll, walk, run, cycle, swim, golf) you will win a $200 Visa gift card!
If you aren’t participating in the challenge, but want to learn how to become a sponsor, read more here.
We look forward to having you join us during Jett Foundation’s 20th Anniversary Go! for Duchenne Virtual Challenge!